Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Windows Store: Serialization related crash at startup on debug mode on il2cpp scripting backend
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine
- The Scene view Camera does not move when clicking the middle mouse button on a GameObject in the Scene view
- InvalidOperationException error when moving a VisualElement in WebGL Player