Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Windows][Standalone] Crash when exiting standalone 'UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation'
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build windows standalone
3. Start the build
4. Once it's running, exit the build by ALT+F4 or other means
-- Standalone crashes
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b5, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.2.0b8
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0a4
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version