Search Issue Tracker
[Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
If user changes the standalone Player's aspect ratio in Exclusive Fullscreen mode, the cursor will have an offset from its "actual" position in the screen. The most direct effect is all UI cannot be clicked on.
1. Build & run the Player from the project.
2. Switch to Exclusive Fullscreen mode if the Player is not in that mode.
3. Change resolution to one with a different aspect ratio. For example, if the Player is in 1920 x 1080, change it to 1920 x 1200 or 1024 x 768.
4. Interact with the UI elements.
Project download: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/b67c5oh65wUg7zl
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()