Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
If user changes the standalone Player's aspect ratio in Exclusive Fullscreen mode, the cursor will have an offset from its "actual" position in the screen. The most direct effect is all UI cannot be clicked on.
1. Build & run the Player from the project.
2. Switch to Exclusive Fullscreen mode if the Player is not in that mode.
3. Change resolution to one with a different aspect ratio. For example, if the Player is in 1920 x 1080, change it to 1920 x 1200 or 1024 x 768.
4. Interact with the UI elements.
Project download: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/b67c5oh65wUg7zl
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting][Event] InputUpdateType.Manual does not work
- Objects connected by joints begin rotating continuously when colliding with each other
- [HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
- Previewing an Animation from the Animation Window results in bone transform changes
- EditorApplication.projectWasLoaded doesn't fire when the editor is launched with -batchmode -quit -executeMethod