Search Issue Tracker
[Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
If user changes the standalone Player's aspect ratio in Exclusive Fullscreen mode, the cursor will have an offset from its "actual" position in the screen. The most direct effect is all UI cannot be clicked on.
1. Build & run the Player from the project.
2. Switch to Exclusive Fullscreen mode if the Player is not in that mode.
3. Change resolution to one with a different aspect ratio. For example, if the Player is in 1920 x 1080, change it to 1920 x 1200 or 1024 x 768.
4. Interact with the UI elements.
Project download: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/b67c5oh65wUg7zl
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting