Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.19f1, 2023.2.8f1, 2023.3.0b1
Windows sometimes don't get maximized/minimized or Editor freezes when double clicking on window tab
1. Open the attached project “DoubleClickRepro”
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Double Click on the “Game” tab to maximize/minimize the Game View window a few times
Expected result: All double clicks get registered and the Game View maximizes/minimizes
Actual result: Sometimes the Game View doesn’t maximize/minimize or the Editor freezes
Reproducible with: 2021.3.26f1, 2022.2.21f1, 2023.1.0b17, 2023.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2020.3.48f1 (No feature to maximize/minimize by clicking on the tab)
Reproducible on: macOS Ventura 13.3.1 (a) (M1 Max), macOS Ventura 13.3 (intel)
Not Reproducible on: Windows 10
The user reported that this sometimes freezes the project or even crashes. I was able to repro the freeze after reopening the project when the Game View was maximized before closing it.
The freeze also got reproduced once when clicking on the “Game” tab itself.
Reproduces with other windows too.
The issue is more prone to reproduce if you don’t move the cursor when repeating step 3 a few times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Editor][macOS] macOS icon hover text should include the Unity version
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time