Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[Windows] MonoBehaviour::GetObjectGUIState crashes when selecting color via Color Picker
1. Download attached project "Murder I Wrote.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "test" scene
3. Select "mirror" game object in Hierarchy
4. In Reflection probe select color picker for Background color
5. Select color of your choice
Expected: Selected color applies
Actual: Unity Editor will crash
- This issue reproduces only on Windows.
Does not reproduce on: 2017.1.0a4 ,5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p2
Reproduced on 2017.1.0a5, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b4 and 2017.3.0a1
Regression introduced on 2017.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website