Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Windows] MonoBehaviour::GetObjectGUIState crashes when selecting color via Color Picker
1. Download attached project "Murder I Wrote.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "test" scene
3. Select "mirror" game object in Hierarchy
4. In Reflection probe select color picker for Background color
5. Select color of your choice
Expected: Selected color applies
Actual: Unity Editor will crash
- This issue reproduces only on Windows.
Does not reproduce on: 2017.1.0a4 ,5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p2
Reproduced on 2017.1.0a5, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b4 and 2017.3.0a1
Regression introduced on 2017.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete