Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Windows] MonoBehaviour::GetObjectGUIState crashes when selecting color via Color Picker
1. Download attached project "Murder I Wrote.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "test" scene
3. Select "mirror" game object in Hierarchy
4. In Reflection probe select color picker for Background color
5. Select color of your choice
Expected: Selected color applies
Actual: Unity Editor will crash
- This issue reproduces only on Windows.
Does not reproduce on: 2017.1.0a4 ,5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p2
Reproduced on 2017.1.0a5, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b4 and 2017.3.0a1
Regression introduced on 2017.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached