Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.0
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
[Windows] Game window jumps to the top left corner when switching to the windowed mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TestFor1067817.zip" project
2. Build And Run in a windowed mode
3. Click the "switch fullscreen" button twice
4. Notice that the Game window was repositioned to the top left corner
Expected result: Game in windowed mode is positioned according to the last windowed state
Actual result: Game in windowed mode is positioned in the top left corner
Reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown