Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.36f1, 2022.3.20f1, 2023.2.10f1, 2023.3.0b5
[Windows] Context menus can display in incorrect position in triad monitor layout
When using a laptop with a certain scale connected to two external monitors of a different scale in a configuration like this (two external monitors side-by-side with the laptop display below them situated halfway between):
display2 | display3
*and* the scale of the laptop display is a different scale than the external displays, context menus on display2/display3 can show up in the wrong position. Whether the issue reproduces on display2 or display3 seems to depend on which display *logically* comes first when Windows enumerates displays.
MacBook Pro Intel
Display 1: Internal Retina display @ 250% scaling
Display 2 and 3: 4k monitors of the same model @150% scaling
# Lay out the monitors with the external monitors side-by-side and the laptop display underneath them halfway
# Open Unity and try both of the following (only one will repro):
## Put Unity in monitor 2 with hierarchy in the *right pane* and right-click on the hierarchy view close the the *right edge* of the display
## Put Unity in monitor 3 with hierarchy in the *left pane* and right-click on the hierarchy view close to the *left edge* of the display
Result: In one of the two scenarios, the context menu pops on the wrong monitor
Expected: Should pop up wherever the mouse pointer is
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"