Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Windows] Asemblies get locked when trying to recompile after opening and closing OpenFolderPanel window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (1367358.zip)
2. Click Test/Problematic Window menu item
3. In opened window, click Browse
4. In opened folder browser, click Cancel
5. Back in the editor, click Test/Recompile menu item
Actual result: Assemblies get locked and recompilation doesn't happen
Expected result: Scripts recompile and assemblies do not get locked
Only reproducible on Windows
Step 4 mentions Cancel, but issue happens after Folder browser window is closed using any of the available ways.
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0a7, 2020.3.0f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.0b10, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a8
Not reproducible: 2019.3.0f3, 2019.4.30f1, 2020.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags