Search Issue Tracker
[Windows] Artifact appears after splash screen in the Standalone build on OpenGL
Artifact appears after splash screen in the Windows Standalone build
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. File > Build Settings.
3. Select PC, Mac & Linux Standalone.
4. Build And Run.
5. In Player configuration click 'Play'.
Artifact appears after splash screen.
No Artifacts appears after splash screen.
Working Fine in:
2019.1.a12, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12).
Occurs only on Windows.
NOTE: Happens when Graphic API is set to OpenGLES3 / OpenGLCore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails