Search Issue Tracker
[Windows] Artifact appears after splash screen in the Standalone build on OpenGL
Artifact appears after splash screen in the Windows Standalone build
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. File > Build Settings.
3. Select PC, Mac & Linux Standalone.
4. Build And Run.
5. In Player configuration click 'Play'.
Artifact appears after splash screen.
No Artifacts appears after splash screen.
Working Fine in:
2019.1.a12, 2018.3.0f2 (49866f0a5d12).
Occurs only on Windows.
NOTE: Happens when Graphic API is set to OpenGLES3 / OpenGLCore
Closing this as won't fix as OpenGL is not a primary platform for windows deployment.
All about bugs
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets