Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Windows 7] GfxDeviceD3D11Base::DrawQuad crash when using Camera with Clear Flags set to "Don't Clear" and Linear rendering
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Camera_Crash.zip" project
2. Build & Run the "SampleScene.unity" scene
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.4.1f1, 2017.4.28f1.
Reproducible only on Windows 7.
For the crash to happen the Camera has to have Clear Flags set to "Don't Clear" and Color Space of the Player has to be set to "Linear".
fixed in: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)