Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Windows 7] GfxDeviceD3D11Base::DrawQuad crash when using Camera with Clear Flags set to "Don't Clear" and Linear rendering
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Camera_Crash.zip" project
2. Build & Run the "SampleScene.unity" scene
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.4.1f1, 2017.4.28f1.
Reproducible only on Windows 7.
For the crash to happen the Camera has to have Clear Flags set to "Don't Clear" and Color Space of the Player has to be set to "Linear".
fixed in: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called