Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Windows 7] GfxDeviceD3D11Base::DrawQuad crash when using Camera with Clear Flags set to "Don't Clear" and Linear rendering
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Camera_Crash.zip" project
2. Build & Run the "SampleScene.unity" scene
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.4.1f1, 2017.4.28f1.
Reproducible only on Windows 7.
For the crash to happen the Camera has to have Clear Flags set to "Don't Clear" and Color Space of the Player has to be set to "Linear".
fixed in: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute