Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Windows 7] GfxDeviceD3D11Base::DrawQuad crash when using Camera with Clear Flags set to "Don't Clear" and Linear rendering
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Camera_Crash.zip" project
2. Build & Run the "SampleScene.unity" scene
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.4.1f1, 2017.4.28f1.
Reproducible only on Windows 7.
For the crash to happen the Camera has to have Clear Flags set to "Don't Clear" and Color Space of the Player has to be set to "Linear".
fixed in: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)