Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Window Management] Window Titlebar is not aligned with the editor layout when the window is maximized
On maximizing any window, alignment of the Tiltlebar breaks, and also overlaps with window text
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Maximize any window(eg. Project Settings, Package Manager ) using the burger button or keyboard shortcut (shift+space)
Window Titlebar is not aligned with the editor layout when the window is maximized
Window is maximized without any overlaps
Working fine in:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
Note: Refer attached screenshot
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"