Search Issue Tracker
[Win8] Scene and game views will lock up while in 'sleep mode'
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project on Windows 8
2. Put machine into sleep
3. Turn it on
4. Unity stops responding (editor window is just not rendered for me)
Also investigating joystick issue. Will submit a separate bug report for this if reproducible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items