Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.3
[WSA] Win Store Apps C++ XAML project doesn't overwrite editor's plugin with Store Apps plugin
Win Store Apps XAML C++ project has wrong pre-build script for plugins.
First script line is:
copy /Y "$(ProjectDir)\Plugins\Metro\$(PlatformName)\MyPlugin.dll" "$(ProjectDir)MyPlugin.dll"
In C# project "PlatformName" is resolved to x86 and ARM. These directory names match documentation and native plugins example. However, for C++ project "PlatformName" take values Win32 and ARM, therefore script is looking for WSA specific plugin in Win32 directory instead of x86.
1. Create an empty project;
2. Add text file named "MyPlugin.dll" to Plugins directory.
Edit text file and set its content to "Editor";
3. Add text file named MyPlugin.dll to Plugins/WSA/x86 directory;
Edit text file and set its content to "WSA x86".
4. Generate C++ XAML solution for WSA 8.1;
5. Open generated solution and build. Examine content of MyPlugin.dll file. It should contain "WSA x86" string but instead it has "Editor";
Reproducible on 4.5.2f1, 4.5.4p3;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted