Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.3
[WSA] Win Store Apps C++ XAML project doesn't overwrite editor's plugin with Store Apps plugin
Win Store Apps XAML C++ project has wrong pre-build script for plugins.
First script line is:
copy /Y "$(ProjectDir)\Plugins\Metro\$(PlatformName)\MyPlugin.dll" "$(ProjectDir)MyPlugin.dll"
In C# project "PlatformName" is resolved to x86 and ARM. These directory names match documentation and native plugins example. However, for C++ project "PlatformName" take values Win32 and ARM, therefore script is looking for WSA specific plugin in Win32 directory instead of x86.
1. Create an empty project;
2. Add text file named "MyPlugin.dll" to Plugins directory.
Edit text file and set its content to "Editor";
3. Add text file named MyPlugin.dll to Plugins/WSA/x86 directory;
Edit text file and set its content to "WSA x86".
4. Generate C++ XAML solution for WSA 8.1;
5. Open generated solution and build. Examine content of MyPlugin.dll file. It should contain "WSA x86" string but instead it has "Editor";
Reproducible on 4.5.2f1, 4.5.4p3;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project