Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Win standalone titlebar buttons don't function if touched when default is not fullscreen and window is resizable
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Open Buidl settings
3. Switch platform to Windows standalone and go to project settings
4. Unceck "default is Fullscreen" checkbox
5. Check "resizable Window" checkbox
6. Build and run on Windows tablet/touch device (tested with Surface Pro 3)
7. Run in windowed mode
8. Maximize the window by touching the maximize titlebar button
9. Now press any of the title bar buttons (minimize, windowed, close)
Expected behavior: Titlebar buttons function when touched
Actual behavior: nothing happens if you touch any of the titlebar buttons
Reproducible with: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.4p3, 5.5.2p1, 5.6.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab