Search Issue Tracker
Win OS to MAC OS - Initial collab settings are pushed by both first different OS users
1. Create a project in any OS (in this example, create it in Windows 10)
2. Enable collaborate and upload project settings
3. Open the members tab and invite a user on another OS (In this case MAC OS)
Actual Result: Notice that Unity will request that the user on MAC OS should push his initial settings after the initial update.
Expected result: The user on MAC should not be presented with this action.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player