Search Issue Tracker
Width of Line Renderer becomes inconsistent when a 90 degree angle is formed and the last portion of the line is very short
How to reproduce:
1. Open QA-supplied project
2. Load scene "repro"
3. Observe Scene view
4. (Optional) Adjust the X coordinate of Element 5
Expected result: GameObject's Line Renderer should be the same width across all of its length
Actual result: GameObject's Line Renderer's width is wider in the bottom left corner
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4p4, 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p4_892c0f8d8f8a, 2017.2.0b6 2017.3.0a3
Reproducible with 2017.1.0p4_993b526d98f5, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.3.0a4, 2017.3.0a6
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0p4_993b526d98f5, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a4
Note from RichardK: Please also check case: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/952016/
QA closed as duplicate, but that case exhibits issues where the line loops, too, whereas this case does not.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"