Search Issue Tracker
Width of Line Renderer becomes inconsistent when a 90 degree angle is formed and the last portion of the line is very short
How to reproduce:
1. Open QA-supplied project
2. Load scene "repro"
3. Observe Scene view
4. (Optional) Adjust the X coordinate of Element 5
Expected result: GameObject's Line Renderer should be the same width across all of its length
Actual result: GameObject's Line Renderer's width is wider in the bottom left corner
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4p4, 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p4_892c0f8d8f8a, 2017.2.0b6 2017.3.0a3
Reproducible with 2017.1.0p4_993b526d98f5, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.3.0a4, 2017.3.0a6
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0p4_993b526d98f5, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a4
Note from RichardK: Please also check case: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/952016/
QA closed as duplicate, but that case exhibits issues where the line loops, too, whereas this case does not.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene