Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
White screen is rendered with Camera Stacking on Android devices with Adreno 4XX and 5XX GPUs on Vulkan with MSAA and HDR
1. Open attached project;
2. Make sure Graphics API is set to Vulkan;
3. Make sure both HDR and MSAA are enabled in UniversalRenderPipelineAsset;
4. Build and run the "SampleScene" scene;
5. Deploy on mobile devices with Adreno GPU.
Expected result: the scene is rendered correctly - you can see a cube, skybox and Post Processing effects.
Actual result: nothing but white color is rendered on mobile devices.
Reproduced in 7.2.0 (Unity 2019.3.1f1)
Devices under test:
VLNQA00017, Huawei Nexus 6P (Nexus 6P), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 810 MSM8994, GPU: Adreno (TM) 430
VLNQA00170, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00101, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950U), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00027, Xiaomi MI MAX (MI MAX), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
VLNQA00220, Samsung Galaxy Note9 (SM-N960F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00323, Samsung Galaxy Note10 (SM-N970U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
VLNQA00231, Huawei HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro (LYA-L29), Android 9, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 980, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00322, Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-L29), Android 9, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 980, GPU: Mali-G76
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene