Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
While the Collision plane in Solid mode is visible in the scene view, all physics systems can interact with it
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new project
2. Import attached package
3. Select the Particle System gameobject in the scene view
- A plane should become visible in both the scene and game views
4. Play the scene
- Note how the cube with the rigidbody falls and lands on the plane
- Deselecting the particle system causes the plane to disappear and the cube falls through
- If the Visualisation mode for the plane is Grid (instead of Solid), no collision happens either
- Reproduced in 5.6.0a6 (af2099d5a7ac), 5.6.0b3 (358ff4ed3952), 5.5.0f3 (1d1a0b50d15c)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website