Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
Won't Fix in 5.4.X
When using Perforce and re-baking a NavMesh, the file created gets marked for removal instead of checking.
When connected to a P4 database with a Navmesh file already in there, re-baking the same Navmesh will cause the file to be marked for removal upon next Version submit.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up Perforce server.
2. Open attached NavMeshperforce.zip
3. Commit and Update all files to server.
4. Select the cube and re-bake the navMesh
5. Observe how the already existing file is marked for removal instead of checking.
Expected outcome: File gets refreshed and marked for checking in the database.
Actual outcome: File gets marked for removal, because "there is already a copy of it in the database"
Reproduced on v 5.5.2p4, 2017.1.0a4
Regression from v 5.5.0f3
Sidenote: The user also mentioned that this issue also happens with OcclusionCullingData asset when using the occlusion culling bake window.
Fixed in: 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first