Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
When using Perforce and re-baking a NavMesh, the file created gets marked for removal instead of checking.
When connected to a P4 database with a Navmesh file already in there, re-baking the same Navmesh will cause the file to be marked for removal upon next Version submit.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up Perforce server.
2. Open attached NavMeshperforce.zip
3. Commit and Update all files to server.
4. Select the cube and re-bake the navMesh
5. Observe how the already existing file is marked for removal instead of checking.
Expected outcome: File gets refreshed and marked for checking in the database.
Actual outcome: File gets marked for removal, because "there is already a copy of it in the database"
Reproduced on v 5.5.2p4, 2017.1.0a4
Regression from v 5.5.0f3
Sidenote: The user also mentioned that this issue also happens with OcclusionCullingData asset when using the occlusion culling bake window.
Fixed in: 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website