Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
When undoing the creation of new asset, error appears: "GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping
1. Create new project.
2. Create material script or any other file.
3. Press undo.
Expected result: Asset will be cleanly removed.
Actual result: Error appears: "GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)"
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b6, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1.
Works fine on 2017.1.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'