Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
When undoing the creation of new asset, error appears: "GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping
1. Create new project.
2. Create material script or any other file.
3. Press undo.
Expected result: Asset will be cleanly removed.
Actual result: Error appears: "GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)"
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b6, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1.
Works fine on 2017.1.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string