Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
When undoing the creation of new asset, error appears: "GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping
1. Create new project.
2. Create material script or any other file.
3. Press undo.
Expected result: Asset will be cleanly removed.
Actual result: Error appears: "GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)"
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b6, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1.
Works fine on 2017.1.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis