Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
When undoing the creation of new asset, error appears: "GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping
1. Create new project.
2. Create material script or any other file.
3. Press undo.
Expected result: Asset will be cleanly removed.
Actual result: Error appears: "GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)"
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b6, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1.
Works fine on 2017.1.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player can not be opened due to error "Failed to load mono", when "Scrips only build" is enabled and mono .NET is changed
- Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
- Creating a script with the same name as any of the Game Object Components changes script icon to the Component icon
- [UWP] Misleading error message when trying to build&run on Windows Phone which is not connected to PC
- System.Environment.Exit causes a build to freeze