Search Issue Tracker
When selecting a reference of type SpawnBubble, nothing shows up
Steps to reproduce :
- open the project attached "New Unity Project 134"
- open the scene
- select s1 and go to the inspector
- in the S1 open the selector, select assets and notice that nothing appears
he object selector will not find components inside prefab assets. Doing so would not be scalable, as it would require loading all prefabs to see what kind of components they contain. You can only see objects in the current open scene or objects which are themselves assets. It is still possible to drag prefab instances into the object field, however, to create references to prefab components.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display