Search Issue Tracker
When scaling camera view which was created by using "Handles.DrawCamera" the "Game view" does not clear up in play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Go to Window -> Test Window
3. Start play mode
4. Select "Main Camera" gameObject in hierarchy ("TestWindow" now should start rendering camera's view)
5. Scale "Test Window" down a few times (see in the attached GIF)
Actual result: The part(s) in Game view are not cleared up where camera does not render.
Expected result: Not rendered parts should be cleared up.
Note: Game view clears up when is rescaled(see in the attached GIF)
Reproduce on: 5.5.0b4, 5.4.1f1
Does not reproduce on: 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default