Search Issue Tracker
When scaling camera view which was created by using "Handles.DrawCamera" the "Game view" does not clear up in play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Go to Window -> Test Window
3. Start play mode
4. Select "Main Camera" gameObject in hierarchy ("TestWindow" now should start rendering camera's view)
5. Scale "Test Window" down a few times (see in the attached GIF)
Actual result: The part(s) in Game view are not cleared up where camera does not render.
Expected result: Not rendered parts should be cleared up.
Note: Game view clears up when is rescaled(see in the attached GIF)
Reproduce on: 5.5.0b4, 5.4.1f1
Does not reproduce on: 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing
- [LightProbe][UI] Display Weights option is no longer rendered in Scene View
- Inserting and then Deleting Unicode Emojis into The Text Element Crashes Unity
- [iOS] Game Center authentication screen is not being displayed when canceling login and opening it again
- Unity throws NullReferenceException or EndLayoutGroup errors when EditorUtility.ClearProgressBar() is called