Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
When Particle System is stopped and cleared after that it won't play with simulation space set to local
1. Open attached project (ReproProject.zip)
2. Open and play the "test" scene
3. On the keyboard press "S" (to stop the particle system)
4. Then press "P" on the keyboard (to play the particle system again)
5. Particle system won't play
Actual result: Particle System doesn't play after it was stopped and cleared
Expected result: Particle System should play after it was stopped and cleared.
Note: If the Particle System isn't cleared everything works fine.
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled
- Use legacy light probe sample counts is enabled for newly created projects
- Prefab is marked as unsaved if LayoutGroup components are attached to it when saving the Prefab manually