Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
When Particle System is stopped and cleared after that it won't play with simulation space set to local
1. Open attached project (ReproProject.zip)
2. Open and play the "test" scene
3. On the keyboard press "S" (to stop the particle system)
4. Then press "P" on the keyboard (to play the particle system again)
5. Particle system won't play
Actual result: Particle System doesn't play after it was stopped and cleared
Expected result: Particle System should play after it was stopped and cleared.
Note: If the Particle System isn't cleared everything works fine.
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used