Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
When Particle System is stopped and cleared after that it won't play with simulation space set to local
1. Open attached project (ReproProject.zip)
2. Open and play the "test" scene
3. On the keyboard press "S" (to stop the particle system)
4. Then press "P" on the keyboard (to play the particle system again)
5. Particle system won't play
Actual result: Particle System doesn't play after it was stopped and cleared
Expected result: Particle System should play after it was stopped and cleared.
Note: If the Particle System isn't cleared everything works fine.
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails