Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
When Particle System is stopped and cleared after that it won't play with simulation space set to local
1. Open attached project (ReproProject.zip)
2. Open and play the "test" scene
3. On the keyboard press "S" (to stop the particle system)
4. Then press "P" on the keyboard (to play the particle system again)
5. Particle system won't play
Actual result: Particle System doesn't play after it was stopped and cleared
Expected result: Particle System should play after it was stopped and cleared.
Note: If the Particle System isn't cleared everything works fine.
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset