Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
When multiple .mb (Maya binary) files are imported, the imported files do not match up correctly with the original files
1. Open attached project
2. Go to models folder
3. Notice that both models contains same submodels
4. Reimport one_meter_plain
5. Notice that now model contains correct submodels
Actual: Submodels are same on both models
Expected: Both models should have different submodels
Reproduced: 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3p3
Maya 2016: 5.4 works, 5.5 works
Maya 2017: 5.4 works, 5.5 broken
More info: Affects anyone using native import of Maya/Max/C4D files on Mac and Windows (~10% of active projects).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets