Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
When multiple .mb (Maya binary) files are imported, the imported files do not match up correctly with the original files
1. Open attached project
2. Go to models folder
3. Notice that both models contains same submodels
4. Reimport one_meter_plain
5. Notice that now model contains correct submodels
Actual: Submodels are same on both models
Expected: Both models should have different submodels
Reproduced: 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3p3
Maya 2016: 5.4 works, 5.5 works
Maya 2017: 5.4 works, 5.5 broken
More info: Affects anyone using native import of Maya/Max/C4D files on Mac and Windows (~10% of active projects).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted