Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
When multiple .mb (Maya binary) files are imported, the imported files do not match up correctly with the original files
1. Open attached project
2. Go to models folder
3. Notice that both models contains same submodels
4. Reimport one_meter_plain
5. Notice that now model contains correct submodels
Actual: Submodels are same on both models
Expected: Both models should have different submodels
Reproduced: 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3p3
Maya 2016: 5.4 works, 5.5 works
Maya 2017: 5.4 works, 5.5 broken
More info: Affects anyone using native import of Maya/Max/C4D files on Mac and Windows (~10% of active projects).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue