Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
When installing a new package, Package Manager does not default to installing the most recent version of the package.
Steps to reproduce:
- Download Unity Editor version 2018.2.0b8
- Open the package manager.
- Change to the "All" tab and look at the Post-processing package.
When installing a package to a project for the first time, it should install the most recent version of the package.
For the Post-processing package, it defaults to try to install 0.1.8, but the most recent version is 2.0.7-preview. See attached screenshot in the comment below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle