Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
When installing a new package, Package Manager does not default to installing the most recent version of the package.
Steps to reproduce:
- Download Unity Editor version 2018.2.0b8
- Open the package manager.
- Change to the "All" tab and look at the Post-processing package.
When installing a package to a project for the first time, it should install the most recent version of the package.
For the Post-processing package, it defaults to try to install 0.1.8, but the most recent version is 2.0.7-preview. See attached screenshot in the comment below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused