Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
When installing a new package, Package Manager does not default to installing the most recent version of the package.
Steps to reproduce:
- Download Unity Editor version 2018.2.0b8
- Open the package manager.
- Change to the "All" tab and look at the Post-processing package.
When installing a package to a project for the first time, it should install the most recent version of the package.
For the Post-processing package, it defaults to try to install 0.1.8, but the most recent version is 2.0.7-preview. See attached screenshot in the comment below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle