Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
When installing a new package, Package Manager does not default to installing the most recent version of the package.
Steps to reproduce:
- Download Unity Editor version 2018.2.0b8
- Open the package manager.
- Change to the "All" tab and look at the Post-processing package.
When installing a package to a project for the first time, it should install the most recent version of the package.
For the Post-processing package, it defaults to try to install 0.1.8, but the most recent version is 2.0.7-preview. See attached screenshot in the comment below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac