Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
When “Baked Lightmap” is selected in Draw mode menu (Scene view) the Lightmap Exposure resets after returning from Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open SampleScene from the “Lightmap ExposureTest.zip” project
2. In the Scene view control bar set Draw Mode as “Baked Lightmap”
3. Set Lightmap Exposure to any value other than 0
4. Enter and exit the Play mode
Expected result: After returning from Play mode the Lightmap Exposure stays the same as before entering the Play mode
Actual result: Returning from play mode Lightmap Exposure resets but the slider still shows the old value
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.2.0a18
- After returning from Play mode 3rd time, Lightmap Exposure no longer resets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes