Search Issue Tracker
When importing packages, warning refers to folder as to a file
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create empty project.
2. Import attached package "A".
3. Import attached package "B".
4. Notice warning message to the right of the duplicate folder that refers to folder as a file.
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f3 , 5.4.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices