Search Issue Tracker
When importing packages, warning refers to folder as to a file
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create empty project.
2. Import attached package "A".
3. Import attached package "B".
4. Notice warning message to the right of the duplicate folder that refers to folder as a file.
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f3 , 5.4.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked
- [MacOS] Mesh flickers when playing animation on Skinned Mesh
- [Shader Graph] MissingReferenceException thrown on clicking on "Save Asset" in SubGraph
- [UIElements] Newline symbols are not supported/recognized when using a Label
- [DeployManagement] Graphics API list is unable to refresh on resetting Player Settings