Search Issue Tracker
When importing heightmaps the panel's text is clipped
When importing heightmaps the panel's text is clipped.
The Import Heightmap panel contains a message but some of the text is clipped off the right edge of the panel. It reads:
"Raw files must use a single channel and be either 8 or 16 "
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used