Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
1.Create terrain with neighbors
2. Go into terrain settings and check or uncheck "draw instanced"
Expected result: all terrains have the check or uncheck undone
Actual result: only the terrain that was selected when checked or unchecked is changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window