Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
1.Create terrain with neighbors
2. Go into terrain settings and check or uncheck "draw instanced"
Expected result: all terrains have the check or uncheck undone
Actual result: only the terrain that was selected when checked or unchecked is changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value