Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
When dragging or mouseing over int2 property fields in a UIElements property constantly flickers
1. Download and open the project attached "Visions.Simple.zip"
2. Select the ScriptableObject called VisionInstaller
3. Mouseover/drag the size field in the inspector.
Result: Property flickers when being moused over
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle