Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
When dragging or mouseing over int2 property fields in a UIElements property constantly flickers
1. Download and open the project attached "Visions.Simple.zip"
2. Select the ScriptableObject called VisionInstaller
3. Mouseover/drag the size field in the inspector.
Result: Property flickers when being moused over
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor
- [Android] VideoPlayer doesn't play video when played on Android API 23 or lower device