Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
When dragging or mouseing over int2 property fields in a UIElements property constantly flickers
1. Download and open the project attached "Visions.Simple.zip"
2. Select the ScriptableObject called VisionInstaller
3. Mouseover/drag the size field in the inspector.
Result: Property flickers when being moused over
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- MouseMoveEvent returns a positive Position when the Cursor leaves the Window
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP
- Editor crashes when compiling scripts if UNITY_DIAG_ENABLE_DOMAIN_RELOAD_TIMINGS environemnt variable is set
- ScriptableObject serialized fields get unassigned after importing when the 'Auto Refresh' is disabled