Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
When dragging or mouseing over int2 property fields in a UIElements property constantly flickers
1. Download and open the project attached "Visions.Simple.zip"
2. Select the ScriptableObject called VisionInstaller
3. Mouseover/drag the size field in the inspector.
Result: Property flickers when being moused over
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown