Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b7, 2023.1.0a8
Unknown (hidden) 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
When building Windows player from the editor with Visual Studio solution option, the PDB name for the executable is incorrect
It generates a PDB named "My project (44)_x64_Release_False.pdb instead of "My project (44)_x64_Release_Mono.pdb".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (2022.1.X):
Does not reproduce in 2022.1.
Resolution Note (2021.3.X):
Does not reproduce in 2021.3.