Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b7, 2023.1.0a8
Unknown (hidden) 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
When building Windows player from the editor with Visual Studio solution option, the PDB name for the executable is incorrect
It generates a PDB named "My project (44)_x64_Release_False.pdb instead of "My project (44)_x64_Release_Mono.pdb".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window