Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
When Animation Type is set to Legacy, AnimationClip.empty always returns true in Standalone builds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Play "AnimationClipCase" Scene
3. Press button "Click to load" in the game view
-Animation clip is loaded correctly (not empty)
4. Build standalone and run it
5. Press button "Click to load" in the game view
-Animation clip is not loaded (empty)
Expected result: AnimationClip should load in build just like it does in the editor
Actual result: Animation clip is empty when loading from asset bundle in build and Animation Type is set to "Legacy"
Note: Animation clip loads correctly when Animation Type is set to generic etc
Reproduced on: 2017.4.3f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website