Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
When Animation Type is set to Legacy, AnimationClip.empty always returns true in Standalone builds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Play "AnimationClipCase" Scene
3. Press button "Click to load" in the game view
-Animation clip is loaded correctly (not empty)
4. Build standalone and run it
5. Press button "Click to load" in the game view
-Animation clip is not loaded (empty)
Expected result: AnimationClip should load in build just like it does in the editor
Actual result: Animation clip is empty when loading from asset bundle in build and Animation Type is set to "Legacy"
Note: Animation clip loads correctly when Animation Type is set to generic etc
Reproduced on: 2017.4.3f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project