Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
When Animation Type is set to Legacy, AnimationClip.empty always returns true in Standalone builds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Play "AnimationClipCase" Scene
3. Press button "Click to load" in the game view
-Animation clip is loaded correctly (not empty)
4. Build standalone and run it
5. Press button "Click to load" in the game view
-Animation clip is not loaded (empty)
Expected result: AnimationClip should load in build just like it does in the editor
Actual result: Animation clip is empty when loading from asset bundle in build and Animation Type is set to "Legacy"
Note: Animation clip loads correctly when Animation Type is set to generic etc
Reproduced on: 2017.4.3f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform