Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.4
When a joint breaks from an impact, the OnJointBreak force parameter is always equal to a static value of 1.065353E+09
When a joint breaks from an impact, the OnJointBreak force parameter is always equal to a static value of 1.065353E 09
It does not correctly report the forces involved in breaking the joint.
This has been fixed for 4.6.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project