Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.3f1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
Weird Z Coordinate translation appears when using Weighted Tangent on the Animation frame
1. Open the "AnimatorWeightedCurve.zip" project
2. Click on "NewAnimation" in the Project window
3. Change the avatar of the animation to "Unity Model"
4. Play the frames 19 to 21 slowly
5. Observe the Animation Window
Expected Behavior: The object moves steadily in the Z direction as recorded in the animation
Actual Behavior: The object moves far in the Z direction and then comes back on the next frame
Reproducible with: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
Note: Could not reproduce on 2017.4 as the Weighted Tangents were introduced in the later streams. If you uncheck Weighted Tangent on the frame then you will see that the Object comes back to the normal position. The issue does not seem to reproduce after unchecking Weighted Tangent on the very first frame. The affected frame in the attached project is 20th.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager