Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.3f1
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Weird Z Coordinate translation appears when using Weighted Tangent on the Animation frame
1. Open the "AnimatorWeightedCurve.zip" project
2. Click on "NewAnimation" in the Project window
3. Change the avatar of the animation to "Unity Model"
4. Play the frames 19 to 21 slowly
5. Observe the Animation Window
Expected Behavior: The object moves steadily in the Z direction as recorded in the animation
Actual Behavior: The object moves far in the Z direction and then comes back on the next frame
Reproducible with: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
Note: Could not reproduce on 2017.4 as the Weighted Tangents were introduced in the later streams. If you uncheck Weighted Tangent on the frame then you will see that the Object comes back to the normal position. The issue does not seem to reproduce after unchecking Weighted Tangent on the very first frame. The affected frame in the attached project is 20th.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray
- [Frame Debugger] Frame event data doesn't update after clicking on frame navigation arrows and not moving the mouse