Search Issue Tracker
Weird alignment when selecting an asset store package
Inspector alignment looks weird when selecting an asset store package in Project Browser. Please see attached screen shots for details from 4.2 and 4.3.
- Open a new project and type a search word in Project Browser
- When Project Browser shows a list of packages, select one of them.
- Observe that the alignment is off
Expected result: As a user I expect this to be perfect aligned, just like the other parts of the Inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker