Search Issue Tracker
Weird alignment when selecting an asset store package
Inspector alignment looks weird when selecting an asset store package in Project Browser. Please see attached screen shots for details from 4.2 and 4.3.
- Open a new project and type a search word in Project Browser
- When Project Browser shows a list of packages, select one of them.
- Observe that the alignment is off
Expected result: As a user I expect this to be perfect aligned, just like the other parts of the Inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used