Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[WebGL] WebGL broken with Oculus Browser because of glGetProcAddress
When a WebGL project build runs on Oculus Browser, it generates the error
Error: Internal Unity error: gles::GetProcAddress("glRenderbufferStorageMultisampleEXT") was called but gles::GetProcAddress() is not implemented on Unity WebGL
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script