Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[WebGL] Webcam control is not released by browser until all tabs using it are closed
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Build and run for WebGL
3) Play and stop Webcam on Browser A
4) Keep tab on
5) Open Browser B (no repro if keeping in the same browser and just getting new tab)
6) Try playing - browser asks camera rights, but doesn't use them
Note: If the Browser A tab is closed, don't even need to restart Browser B tab's app to gain Webcam's control, clicking Stop and Start is enough to make it work
Tested with Firefox and Chrome (both as browsers A and B)
Reproduced in 5.4.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.