Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[WebGL] Webcam control is not released by browser until all tabs using it are closed
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Build and run for WebGL
3) Play and stop Webcam on Browser A
4) Keep tab on
5) Open Browser B (no repro if keeping in the same browser and just getting new tab)
6) Try playing - browser asks camera rights, but doesn't use them
Note: If the Browser A tab is closed, don't even need to restart Browser B tab's app to gain Webcam's control, clicking Stop and Start is enough to make it work
Tested with Firefox and Chrome (both as browsers A and B)
Reproduced in 5.4.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website