Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
[WebGL] VideoPlayer URL reverts to empty string when it is generated from a JS blob
1. Open the attached project ("case_1265342-VideoBug.zip")
2. Make a WebGL build and run it
3. Check browser's console
Expected result: Video URL after blob remains the same as before
Actual result: Video URL after blob becomes empty string
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20
Tested with: Chrome (84.0.4147.105), Firefox (79.0), Edge (84.0.522.52)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string