Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[WebGL] Video audio is being played when VideoPlayer's Audio Output Mode is set to None
1. Open the attached project ("case_1241582-AudioOutputMode.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene")
3. Select the 'Video Player' object in the Hierarchy
4. Set VideoPlayer's URL to a locally hosted video
5. Enter Play Mode and notice that the video is muted
6. Make a WebGL build and run it
Expected result: Video is being played muted
Actual result: Video is being played with audio; if the user did not interact with the page, autoplay is being blocked
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
Tested with: Chrome (83.0.4103.97), Firefox (77.0.1), Edge (83.0.478.45)
Workaround: Setting Audio Output Mode to Direct, Controlled Tracks to 1, and muting the track fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes