Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[WebGL] UnityWebRequest with DownloadHandlerScript crashes build:"Uncaught abort(12) at Error jsStackTrace (webgl.js:1:19540)"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and Run the Crash scene for WebGL platform
3. Observe the crash
Reproduced on: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3
Was unable to build for 5.6.0b3
Note: for the web request to work, cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) has to be enabled on a browser. That can be done by installing an extension.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Multi-Display only displays on a single screen
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0