Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] UnityWebRequest with DownloadHandlerScript crashes build:"Uncaught abort(12) at Error jsStackTrace (webgl.js:1:19540)"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and Run the Crash scene for WebGL platform
3. Observe the crash
Reproduced on: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3
Was unable to build for 5.6.0b3
Note: for the web request to work, cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) has to be enabled on a browser. That can be done by installing an extension.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'