Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] UnityWebRequest with DownloadHandlerScript crashes build:"Uncaught abort(12) at Error jsStackTrace (webgl.js:1:19540)"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and Run the Crash scene for WebGL platform
3. Observe the crash
Reproduced on: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3
Was unable to build for 5.6.0b3
Note: for the web request to work, cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) has to be enabled on a browser. That can be done by installing an extension.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button