Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] UnityWebRequest with DownloadHandlerScript crashes build:"Uncaught abort(12) at Error jsStackTrace (webgl.js:1:19540)"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and Run the Crash scene for WebGL platform
3. Observe the crash
Reproduced on: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3
Was unable to build for 5.6.0b3
Note: for the web request to work, cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) has to be enabled on a browser. That can be done by installing an extension.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect