Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[WebGL] UnityWebRequest with DownloadHandlerScript crashes build:"Uncaught abort(12) at Error jsStackTrace (webgl.js:1:19540)"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and Run the Crash scene for WebGL platform
3. Observe the crash
Reproduced on: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3
Was unable to build for 5.6.0b3
Note: for the web request to work, cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) has to be enabled on a browser. That can be done by installing an extension.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded