Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WebGL] PlayScheduled and SetScheduledEndTime have no effect - clip just plays
-e: see title, the clip just plays straight away and doesn't stop when specified
--repro in 5.1.4, 5.2.3, 5.3.0f3
--play scene in attached project in editor
--notice 1 sec delay to start and it stops after 2 seconds
--build & run for webgl
--NOTICE clip plays straight away and doesn't stop at scheduled time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3