Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WebGL] PlayScheduled and SetScheduledEndTime have no effect - clip just plays
-e: see title, the clip just plays straight away and doesn't stop when specified
--repro in 5.1.4, 5.2.3, 5.3.0f3
--play scene in attached project in editor
--notice 1 sec delay to start and it stops after 2 seconds
--build & run for webgl
--NOTICE clip plays straight away and doesn't stop at scheduled time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker