Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[WebGL] PlayScheduled and SetScheduledEndTime have no effect - clip just plays
-e: see title, the clip just plays straight away and doesn't stop when specified
--repro in 5.1.4, 5.2.3, 5.3.0f3
--play scene in attached project in editor
--notice 1 sec delay to start and it stops after 2 seconds
--build & run for webgl
--NOTICE clip plays straight away and doesn't stop at scheduled time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade