Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WebGL] PlayScheduled and SetScheduledEndTime have no effect - clip just plays
-e: see title, the clip just plays straight away and doesn't stop when specified
--repro in 5.1.4, 5.2.3, 5.3.0f3
--play scene in attached project in editor
--notice 1 sec delay to start and it stops after 2 seconds
--build & run for webgl
--NOTICE clip plays straight away and doesn't stop at scheduled time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader