Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WebGL] PlayScheduled and SetScheduledEndTime have no effect - clip just plays
-e: see title, the clip just plays straight away and doesn't stop when specified
--repro in 5.1.4, 5.2.3, 5.3.0f3
--play scene in attached project in editor
--notice 1 sec delay to start and it stops after 2 seconds
--build & run for webgl
--NOTICE clip plays straight away and doesn't stop at scheduled time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
Jun 25, 2016 07:03
I am experiencing this issue with 5.3.4f1 and 5.3.5f1
Jun 01, 2016 01:33
5.3.5 still has the same issue.
When will this fix be avaliable?
Jan 31, 2016 22:52
I'm experiencing this issue using Unity 5.3.2f1.