Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a20
WebGL Player stops loading at 90% in Firefox when browser loses focus
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "SimpleWebGLTest2.zip"
2. Build And Run the project for WebGL
3. Make Firefox lose focus
Expected results: WebGL Player starts
Actual results: WebGL Player stops loading at 90%
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.16f1, 2022.1.0b12, 2022.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.31f1, 2021.1.28f1
Notes: Only reproducible on Firefox
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"