Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[WebGL] Player continues to run after webgl-content is removed from DOM
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for WebGL.
3. Press the "remove webgl-content from document" button.
4. Open a web console.
- Player will still run and the error message will be shown - "Screen position out of view frustum".
2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.2f2, 2017.2.2p4
The error message doesn't show up in 2017.1.3p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window