Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[WebGL] Player continues to run after webgl-content is removed from DOM
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for WebGL.
3. Press the "remove webgl-content from document" button.
4. Open a web console.
- Player will still run and the error message will be shown - "Screen position out of view frustum".
2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.2f2, 2017.2.2p4
The error message doesn't show up in 2017.1.3p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine