Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[WebGL] Player continues to run after webgl-content is removed from DOM
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for WebGL.
3. Press the "remove webgl-content from document" button.
4. Open a web console.
- Player will still run and the error message will be shown - "Screen position out of view frustum".
2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.2f2, 2017.2.2p4
The error message doesn't show up in 2017.1.3p4
Aug 20, 2019 08:47
Even call this method, is not retain memory in browser, tested on Webassembly build, with all broswers , except FireFox, cause Firefox works properly.
Mar 19, 2019 05:31
Even after exit the application properly with above function, i am getting aw snap crash in chrome while wasm:out of memory error in mozilla.
failed to asynchronously prepare wasm: out of memory UnityLoader.js:4:9417
out of memory UnityLoader.js:4:9417
The error produce after several refresh/reload on chrome and firefox.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.1):
It is now possible to quit via either C# or JS:
- C#: call Application.Quit()
- JS: call unityInstance.Quit()