Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[WebGL] Player continues to run after webgl-content is removed from DOM
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for WebGL.
3. Press the "remove webgl-content from document" button.
4. Open a web console.
- Player will still run and the error message will be shown - "Screen position out of view frustum".
2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.2f2, 2017.2.2p4
The error message doesn't show up in 2017.1.3p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field