Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[WebGL] Player continues to run after webgl-content is removed from DOM
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for WebGL.
3. Press the "remove webgl-content from document" button.
4. Open a web console.
- Player will still run and the error message will be shown - "Screen position out of view frustum".
2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.2f2, 2017.2.2p4
The error message doesn't show up in 2017.1.3p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included