Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[WebGL][Mouse] The Y axis for the mouse coordinate system is reversed.
Compare to how the mouse works on other platform and the old input on WebGL, the Y axis for mouse input is reversed from the other coordinates.
The effects of this issue are:
- the zero point is the top of the screen, instead of the bottom
- Scroll and movement direction is reversed
1. Download package and project at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Use Input test project (Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes)
3. (Optional) Enter Playmode to see how the mouse coordinate works
4. Build and launch WebGL player, and observe the mouse position, scroll, delta value change as it moves around.
Actual: The Y Axis on WebGL for mouse coordinate is reversed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video