Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
WebGL: Mouse gets stuck in state of GetMouseButton(0) always returning true in Chrome
1.Open users attached project "Test_WebGL.zip"
2.Build in WebGL
3.Open on Google Chrome
4.Quickly double press left mouse button and drag it to one side quickly release and press left mouse button again and quickly drag it to the other side
5.Release the mouse button
Expected result: console shows mouse up debug log
Actual result: mouse button down is stuck and console throws debug log non stop
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p2
Does not reproduce on macOS Sierra 10.12.3 with Unity: 2017.1.1f1 2017.3.0a7.
Notes:Same results on Microsoft Edge. This does not happen on Mozilla Firefox. Chrome version:58.0.3029.81, Microsoft Edge version: 38.14393.1066.0.Bug happens only on web browser.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams