Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
WebGL: Mouse gets stuck in state of GetMouseButton(0) always returning true in Chrome
1.Open users attached project "Test_WebGL.zip"
2.Build in WebGL
3.Open on Google Chrome
4.Quickly double press left mouse button and drag it to one side quickly release and press left mouse button again and quickly drag it to the other side
5.Release the mouse button
Expected result: console shows mouse up debug log
Actual result: mouse button down is stuck and console throws debug log non stop
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p2
Does not reproduce on macOS Sierra 10.12.3 with Unity: 2017.1.1f1 2017.3.0a7.
Notes:Same results on Microsoft Edge. This does not happen on Mozilla Firefox. Chrome version:58.0.3029.81, Microsoft Edge version: 38.14393.1066.0.Bug happens only on web browser.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene
Sep 12, 2018 12:58
At the moment, in any WebGL game, on Chrome I am dragging the mouse outside the game area while keeping the left button down. While the cursor is outside the game area, the Unity player does not detect the release of the left mouse button; the game still thinks I am dragging the mouse.
Sep 12, 2018 12:53
Please add this fix to LTS 2017 versions ASAP. Thank you!