Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[WebGL] Input.GetKey gets stuck when changing focus
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "GetKeyBug.zip"
2. Build for WebGL including "Scene" scene
3. In browser, open up console
4. Press and hold left shift, while doing so, switch focus to other window
5. Go back to the browser window with built project
Actual result: Console keeps logging that the left shift is still being pressed
Expected result: Key does not stay pressed if focus is lost
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.2.4p1, 5.3.5p1, 5.4.0b18
Google Chrome 50.0.2661.102 (Official Build) m (32-bit)
Google Chrome 52.0.2738.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart