Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WebGL] Chrome/Safari/Edge itself reacts to arrow keys even WebGL content is active
-what happened: Inconsistent behaviour between Chrome/Safari/Edge and Firefox when pressing Up/Down/left/right arrow keys. When there is a scroll bar the sphere object will move up/down when pressing Up/Down arrow keys, however, in Chrome/safari/Edge that will also make the webpage scroll.
Chrome/Safari/Edge: Up/Down/left/right arrow keypresses are handled by both Unity and browser
Firefox: Up/Down/left/right arrow keypresses are only handled by Unity
--Build and Run for WebGL (see new attached move script)
--resize browser so you have the content tab with a horizontal and/or vertical scroll bar
--press up/down/left/right keys
--NOTICE when running in Chrome/Safari/Edge the sphere and the page itself move up and down
There is also a forum thread here:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Dec 13, 2015 20:18
This issue is still present in WebGL builds done in Unity 5.3.0.