Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X
[WebGL] File context is not saved when downloading it with WebRequest DownloadHandlerFile on WebGL builds
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project ("WebRequst_Error.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene")
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Notice the loaded text.
5. Exit Play Mode
6. Make a WebGL build and run it
Expected results: Text is loaded the same way as in the Editor
Actual results: Text is not loaded
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first