Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4
[WebGL] File context is not saved when downloading it with WebRequest DownloadHandlerFile on WebGL builds
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project ("WebRequst_Error.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene")
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Notice the loaded text.
5. Exit Play Mode
6. Make a WebGL build and run it
Expected results: Text is loaded the same way as in the Editor
Actual results: Text is not loaded
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'