Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X
[WebGL] File context is not saved when downloading it with WebRequest DownloadHandlerFile on WebGL builds
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project ("WebRequst_Error.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene")
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Notice the loaded text.
5. Exit Play Mode
6. Make a WebGL build and run it
Expected results: Text is loaded the same way as in the Editor
Actual results: Text is not loaded
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete