Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] Failed to decompress data for the AssetBundle using specific ogg audio
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run on WebGL.
3. Click "LoadFromMemory-OK" button.
4. Open a web console.
- Notice, that no errors are present.
5. Click "LoadFromMemory-NG" button.
6. Open a web console.
- Notice the error message:
Failed to decompress data for the AssetBundle 'Memory'.
[ line 437]
(Filename: Line: 437)
NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
at ABLoadTest+<LoadAsserBundle>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
2017.3.0a3, 2017.4.2f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.3.0a1
Not reproducible with:
Mozilla Firefox 59.0.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file