Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes on quit, while building project
Editor crashes on quitting unity when project is building.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Select "Build".
3. While building process, Select File > Quit.
Observe the crash
Expected Result: Build process should stop and unity should quit gracefully.
Actual Result: Editor crashes.
2018.2.0a8, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b2, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.0f3.
Note: On 2018.1.0b1, editor crashes when platform is switched to WebGL.
Occurring on Windows10, Windows 7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1