Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes on quit, while building project
Editor crashes on quitting unity when project is building.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Select "Build".
3. While building process, Select File > Quit.
Observe the crash
Expected Result: Build process should stop and unity should quit gracefully.
Actual Result: Editor crashes.
2018.2.0a8, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b2, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.0f3.
Note: On 2018.1.0b1, editor crashes when platform is switched to WebGL.
Occurring on Windows10, Windows 7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible